1/2 measure rice
1 small chicken
2 large Bombay onions (sliced)
2 inch piece of fresh ginger
1 green chili
½ oz coconut scraping
½ teaspoon lime juice
1 tablespoon ghee
1 inch cinnamon
A pinch of saffron
1. Place in saucepan
2. The chicken cut fairly large pieces
3. Add 1 ½ pint water 1 sliced onion and salt
4. Boil slightly and tender
5. Remove the stock.
6. Grind ginger, garlic, green chilli and coconut scrapings(milk) with the lime juice
7. Add to the chicken and mix well.
8. Heat the ghee.
9. Brown the saucepan Sliced onion
10. Add the rice, chicken stock and saffron.
11. When the rice is half cooked add the chicken cinnamon cardamom and cloves boil on low heat until rice is cooked.
12. Take the chicken separately and first add the onions, chili, soy sauce and hot chili sauce
13. Arrange on dish and sprinkle saffron.